0 7 3 9 8 7 8 7 3 7 2 • s t r i c t l y d a n c i n g w i t h l i s a @ g m a i l . c o m
Sign-up forms are available at class for each specific workshop. You can also text or email me and I will add your name to the sign-up list.
One week prior to the workshop I will check to see if enough people have signed up for the workshop for it to go ahead. So, it is advisable not to leave it to the last minute to decide.
Remember payment is also required more than a week in advance so please don't leave it until the last week to pay.
SUN 9 FEB Cha Cha 2-4pm £14 Sun 2 Feb All Saints Church Hall FULL
SAT 22 FEB Jive 11am-1pm £14 Sun 16 Feb All Saints Church Hall 1 SPACE
SAT 28 MAR Bollywood 2-4pm £14 Sun 22 Mar All Saints Church Hall POSTPONED
SAT 18 APR Argentine Tango 11am-1pm £14 Sun 12 Apr All Saints Church Hall POSTPONED
SUN 7 JUN Burlesque 2-4pm £14 Sun 31 May All Saints Church Hall SPACES
(Music: You Can Leave Your Hat On)
YOU MAY SIGN UP TO THE WAITING LISTS FOR WORKSHOPS LISTED AS FULL AS SPACES MAY WELL BECOME AVAILABLE!
• The price of workshops start at £14
• Sign up in advance at class or via text or email before the deadline
• Payment in full required in advance (deadline is weekend before workshop)
• A Loyalty Card is available to anyone attending workshops
• Have your Loyalty Card signed when you attend and every 6th one is half price
• Numbers will be limited at workshops
• If you need to cancel let me know as soon as possible (fees apply - see below)
• Waiting lists will be set up for each workshop should any be over subscribed
• Main venue used is Findon Village Hall (F) - click on button below for venue info
• Sometimes The Shoreham Centre is used (S) - click on button below for venue info
Bring your Loyalty Card to each workshop for signing. Those new to workshops will be issued one at their first one. If your next workshop is half price then you can present your Loyalty Card at the time of payment to pay the reduced fee or pay in full and present it on the day and receive money back.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION FEES
No deposit is required as payment needs to be made in full prior to the workshop.
Cancellation fees apply:
• If you cancel between Monday to Thursday prior to workshop receive a refund of 50% of cost
• No refund if cancel after Thursday prior to workshop
Workshops are run throughout the year on weekends. Essentially, these are extended classes of 1 1/2 hours duration or more (including a break) and allow you to really get to grips with the routine. Unlike classes they are not drop-in, instead you have to sign-up and pay in advance.
Please note they are open to anyone, even if you don't attend regular classes. Also, unless specified, these are not for couples to learn to dance together. Just like my classes, the workshops are taught in lines.
DATE DANCE STYLE TIME COST PAYMENT/BOOKING VENUE SPACES
WORKSHOPS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW UNTIL THE CURRENT SITUATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS CHANGES.